The primary aim of the network is to connect people who are interested in research and scholarship on apologies and the law and to share information about our work.
- Establishing and maintaining links between individual researchers and institutions through collaborative research grant applications and funded projects
- Promoting research on apologies and law through online networking, conferences, forums and other face to face events
- Making links with related networks of researchers and practitioners
- Notifying network members of current research and publications
- Advertising and promoting opportunities for research and postgraduate supervision
- Facilitating discussion and sharing of information about apologies and law